Relax and enjoy
Three different types of saunas help you to forget the daily stress. Sweat the stress out of your body and go into the modern Finnish-sauna, the Eco-sauna or relax in the steam bath.
After using the sauna relax at the relaxing zone and enjoy a cup of tea. If you want to have a bronze taint in winter as well as in summer then make use of the modern solarium.
Let us pamper you
Our physiotherapist is offering you diferent types of massages matching to your personal need and current state. Massages are available every day, we request for notification one day earlier.
A world of relaxation
Thermal bath St. Kathrein Wellness
Wellness, cure, relaxing The amply thermal bath St. Kathrein is split into different areas.
A whirlpool, a water fungi for kids, a massage lounger and a children area are some features in the bath. In the large pool (34degree) you can join the daily water-gymnastic for your optimal wellbeing. Some professionals like a masseur make sure that you get the best care for your body.
The roman bath
- Roman architecture design
- 4 saunas- the shape of the saunas is like a roman container
- “Amphitheater” celebration of old roman sauna traditions Outdoor wellness
- A flowing transition between the bathing area, the sauna garden and the terrace (4000m²) in Saunagarten mit Thermal pool with a Jacuzzi (90m²)
- 2 outdoor saunas in the middle of a beautiful park landscape. A snow shower, a Kneipp cure track and a biotope.
Romanum for kids
- A new entertainment area indoor and outdoor (500m²)
- A new entertainment aerea indoor and outdoor (500m²)
- A Children and a relax pool with a Jacuzzi (50m²), colored light and a baby pool (20m²) with a slide;
- A water hedgehog and a channel for little ships.
- A special animation program for kids;
- A children relaxing zone in combination with the adults area
Noricum – local context
Ebene ist geprägt durch Natur-Themen Wasser, Wald und Stein, zwei Saunakörper aus regi
onalen Hölzern, frische Farbgebung als Kontrast zu den Hölzern, Erlebnisbecken (10m²) als Wasserbassin im „Kieselstein“, Wellness-Bar, Beauty und Massagebereich
MAXIMUM – The roman art of living
The whole level stands for the region around the Millstättersee and is divided into different zones. The materials which are were taken out of the Carinthian nature. The pool is 10m².
Maximum- roman lifestyle
This area stands for wellness on its highest level and includes a few different saunas. Flowing transitions between the outdoor area and the half-roofed outdoor pool (40m²) minting this part of the complex. From there you can see the ski world cup race course Franz Klammer.
Both thermal bath are situated just 10 min away from the ski resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim.
Cool off in our crystal clear waters
One of the best things to do in Summer is to take a sunbath. Therefore you can use our own 10.000m² lido. It is situated at the eastside of the lake and offers lots of space and possibilities to relax.
We provide deckchairs, sunshades and picnic desks. After swimming in the crystal clear water take a coffee at our café at the lakeside.